Posted on 2021-07-22, by raymanhero.
How to Travel on Any Budget_ Practical Tools & Strategies for Travelers, Creatives & Freelancers
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 25 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 40m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 953 MB
We are Anna & Toby, an Adult Educator & a Commercial Photographer from Germany. Since 2 years we are traveling the world nonstop as modern nomads to fully experience our beautiful and diverse planet!
In this class, we will show you how to build a successful foundation of financial sustainability while traveling! Learn how to find remarkable accommodation, transportation that will help you cross countries and oceans as well as amazing experiences everyone else is emptying their bank accounts for. With our combination of creative solutions for a sustainable journey, you can have it all without throwing tons of money at it.
We believe that anybody from travel virgin to globetrotter can benefit hugely from this course. ESPECIALLY ARTISTS, CREATIVES AND EVERYBODY WHO IS WORKING PROJECT-BASED knows how vital a change of scenery can be to get things flowing again! Even if you don't want to travel full-time, you will find our tools to be most helpful to escape the daily grind to finish a project while experience new surroundings.
We are aiming to provide effective long-term strategies that will help you to get the most out of great online tools which will enable you to take action and start your own adventure in no time.
Do you like the class? Please leave a review and tell your friends - it helps us loads!
- Ebooks list page : 48611
- 2020-01-09How To Travel On Any Budget Practical Tools & Strategies For Travelers, Creatives & Freelancers
- 2019-10-26How to Travel on Any Budget: Practical Tools & Strategies for Travelers, Creatives & Freelancers
- 2019-10-06How to Travel on Any Budget Practical Tools & Strategies for Travelers, Creatives & Freelancers
- 2012-06-03How We Travel: A Sustainable National Program for Travel Data
- 2020-04-21The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage - Removed
- 2021-06-07Win Any Job Interview Top Strategies For Job Interviews
- 2021-02-18Win Any Job Interview Top Strategies For Job Interviews
- 2020-12-01How to Profit in Gold - Professional Tips and Strategies for Today's Ultimate Safe...
- 2020-11-07Learn Any Language Fast: Effective Strategies for Learning Any Language Fast (Audiobook)
- 2020-09-14How to Be Single and Happy: Science Based Strategies for Keeping Your Sanity While Looking for a Soulmate [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-30Multi-Method Social Science: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Tools (Strategies for Social Inquiry)
- 2019-12-21Stop Random Acts of Marketing: Deliberate & Practical Growth Strategies for Mid-Market CEOs
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Crisis Communication: Practical PR Strategies for Reputation Management and Company Survival
- 2018-01-15[PDF] How to Deal with Difficult Customers: 10 Simple Strategies for Selling to the Stubborn, Obnoxious, and Belligerent
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Multi-Method Social Science: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Tools (Strategies for Social Inquiry)
- 2017-10-09Practical Utopia: Strategies for a Desirable Society
- 2017-03-10Crisis Communication Practical PR Strategies for Reputation Management and Company Survival
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.